Sunday, September 6, 2009

So Much Goodness

So, you may have noticed I have been less than awesome at blogging this past month or so and I am now finally able to share the resason why. Next week (unless technical difficulties ensue) I am starting a new freelance position with Microsoft Canada as their Fashion & Beauty blogger! So every spare minute (we were also putting together the biggest issue of the year at the magazine) has been spent contacting PR reps and sourcing material (see reading fashion mags...tough life) and not to mention the work necessary to land the gig. Ultimately, I'm not sure that there is going to be very much time left to keep this blog alive, but I'm definitely going to try. I have too many random thoughts that just shouldn't be ignored!

Speaking of which, there is nothing I like better than when a cool band covers another cool bands cool song. All that can amount too is a whole lot of cool right? So imagine my excitement when I stumbled across three of the members of Paramore doing their interpretation of one of my personal faves, Use Somebody by the Kings of Leon for the BBC. Granted it's not as strong (see heart stopping) as the original, but Hailey's voice is pretty amazing and there are some cool intonations. So check it out and let me know what you think. 

I'll keep y'all posted on the Microsoft project, so you can transfer your love and affection over there asap. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment