Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get Thee To Reykjavik

Iceland has been at the top of my places to visit list for a couple years now, but on this less than stellar Saturday night in Cow Town (detoxing and being broke does not a wicked party night make) I stumbled across yet another reason to get there, and get there fast! Reykjavik Looks is a blog in the vein of The Sartorialist, in the sense that it is straight forward images of exceptional street style. But, while The Sartorialist jets around the globe (and many a fashion week) to find his subjects, whomever is running Reykjaviklooks seems to have all the talent they need in a city of 120,000. These images have led me to believe two things about the geothermal nation. 1.) 99% of the population could be international models and 2.) They all have overactive fashion senses. Take a look and judge for yourself (cause I'm a sucker for a folkloric cape).  





Ummmm....AMAZING. This looks like my kind of town, and I'm not even taking into account the stunning Scandinavian architecture and landscapes. So, who's with me for Reykjavik 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment