Saturday, June 27, 2009

"It's Vogue Ok?"

OMFG! How is it possible that I have been completely oblivious to the fact that their is a real life version of The Devil Wears Prada currently in production entitled The September Issue? The documentary follows the notorious Anna Wintour during the production of the September 2007 issue of Vogue (the biggest issue in Vogue history) and gives an insider perspective on the most powerful woman in, not only publishing, but fashion in general. I know it's  not everyone's cup of tea, but I nearly lost my head when my pal gyoza (aka. Christina) sent word of the project. Then I checked out the trailer  and now I can't wipe the stupid grin off my face. If one day I can have a tenth of the success of Wintour I will die a happy lady, so I will be the first in line when (and if) TSI hits Canadian theaters, looking for a glimpse at her secrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment